I’m Fiona Verdouw. I’m a Tasmanian graphic designer who’s spent the last 20 years designing mostly print-based products and publications both locally and overseas.
Small businesses, private companies, local councils and government agencies all employ my expertise to help them present and promote their business, products, services or events.
• Logos and Corporate Branding
• Brochures | Fliers | Invitations
• Newsletters | Magazines | Booklets
• Posters | Banners | Signage
• Websites and Social Media (consultation and design)
Whether you need something simple like info-graphics, or more involved, like pencil drawings, loose sketches or fully-fledged picture-book illustrations, I have a broad range of skills to make your product look unique and eye-catching.
If ever you need an original oil painting, you might like to head over to my art site, here.